Sunday, February 7, 2010

So How Did It Go? Sunday

Okay - so I made three things this week.

1. The Shrimp Sauce - 5/5. I made the one that DIDN'T have the garlic sauce. My wonderful cousin, Kirsten, found it at a grocery store in NYC, so next time I will make it with that. But it was still DELICIOUS. I loved it and it was REALLY easy. You do need to let it sit overnight - no doubt - and let it come to room temp. before you use it. Both made it perfect.

2. Candied Salmon - 2/5. We won't be making this one again. It was almost tasteless and way too fish tasting for our taste.

3. Peach Chicken - 3/5. This one was okay. the problem really is that I cannot cook chicken for some reason. It is ALWAYS dry. No matter what. It cut so nice and then as were eating it, it was getting more and more tough. Boo. But if you can make chicken, then you might like this. I loved the peach taste with the chicken and the sauce was tasty.

So there you go!

Now this week there will not be a "making meals Monday". Tuesday will be my last blog post for 2 weeks. We are having winter break and will be out and about, so I won't be blogging after this Tuesday. Plus - we are having company this week, so we will be doing mostly eating out. Yum.

So, I will see you Tuesday!

No comments: