Sunday, August 1, 2010

Back from the LCA conference

I know you all missed me very much this weekend.  Mat and I were off getting some great information about LCA and even had a chance to meet families with the RDH12 mutation like Finley's.  So exciting - I can't even tell you, since RDH12 is so rare.

So...........we are very excited about some upcoming events for next year, and I cannot wait to share!!!  Stay tuned!

I will blog this week about our time with our niece, and then once all the ducks are in a row, I will share about our upcoming news!  We are so excited about what the future is going to hold for kids with LCA!

So - hang in there.  I will share when I can.  And I will share some pictures of the families I met this weekend.  It was awesome to finally meet them face to face and put my arms around these wonderful people.  I can't tell you how good it felt to spend time with people who completely get what we are going through.

Yay!!!

1 comment:

The Kovalls said...

I'm so glad you came back sounding so positive! I can't wait for details - and to hear you give an awesome speech on Saturday :-)