Saturday, October 16, 2010

Comic Convention in New York City

 On Sunday (last weekend) Mat took Arlington to the New York City Comic Convention.  She wanted to wear a costume and she chose SpiderGirl for this year. 
She got a lot of compliments on her cuteness at the convention.  Since I wasn't there, Mat thought it would be a good idea to have Arlington tell what each of the pictures below are.


Arlington is going to tell the story of her day at the Comic Convention.  These are her own words:

Here I am drinking the Jamba Juice.  I am at the subway.  I was drinking Jamba Juice at the subway.

That's me smiling at the picture waiting for the subway:

This is a picture of me taking a picture in front of Iron Man:
 This is when daddy had to hold me up to get me in that thing because I couldn't fit.  A man who helps taking pictures had to take the picture while daddy hold me up:

This is when I took a picture with Ugly Dolls.  I got to hold one too:

This is when we got a picture of the write of School of Fear.  She even signed the book:
 I have no idea what this is:  Daddy!  What is this picture of a pole and people?  Daddy!  Come here!  I don't know what this picture is.  This is a picture of a little boy and girl who are dressed as Harry Potter characters:

This is the legos.  There is a guy here that made these legos into works of art.  One is opening its body and legos are falling out.

This is more legos:

 This is a giant faced lego guy:

This is me holding up my sword with the giant lego guy:

This is me drawing pictures where the kids get to draw the pictures.  It says reserved on the table because it is all for kids:

This is a robot that moves around without a remote control.  But maybe somebody is hold a remote control, but they are hiding it:

This is me taking a picture with the robot with my sword:

This is a picture of daddy taking a picture of all the people that came:

These are some dancers:

This is me taking a picture with a motorcycle :

A real motorcycle:

This is a picture of a game that is coming out with Captain America in it:

This is me hold up Captain America's shield.  It was really heavy:


This is me taking a picture with the Nijas:

This is a guy that is dressed up as Avatar.  He is wearing stilts I'll bet.  He had two kinds of pants. 
One that goes down to his knee, and one that goes down to his foot:

I took a picture with Ariel and Mulan:

Well, that was my day!  I went on the subway.  And after the subway we walked to Jamba Juice and got more Jamba Juice.

That is all.

See you Tuesday!

1 comment:

dluvscoke said...

I just found your blog and am now following. I invite you to follow mine. I have 4 children, my oldest is blind and autistic.

http://www.snippetsnstuff.com