Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our story on another blog!!

We submitted our story to this blog: No Hands But Ours (click on that and it will take you to the blog). This is a Blog that is specifically stories from families who adopted special needs children from China! And they printed our story. We are very excited. A very cool blog and a very cool cause. Anyway, when you go to the blog, just click on the "family stories" section. We are the second story down, right now (although, you may have to scroll down further as they add more stories).

Just wanted to share! I also added the "No Hands But Ours" button to the side bar of our blog, so you can also click on there to go to the site!

2 comments:

tara @ kidz said...

Stopping by through Daily Scoop and I'm glad I did. What a cute family! I'm off to check out the other blog, it sounds amazing! And right up my alley!

The Kovalls said...

That is awesome :-)