Saturday, November 21, 2009

I forgot!

I have been in the quilting zone all day and forgot about blogging!

I will blog tomorrow. We plan on taking the kids outside to take their Christmas pictures, so I will post some of those tomorrow night!

I will leave you with one funny thing Finley said.

Scene: The VTs and I are riding in the car.

Finley: mommy, I want girl cheese for dinner (she really thinks it is girl cheese)
Me: that sounds fine.
Cainan: I want that too!
Finley: you can't have that Cainan
Cainan: yes I can
Finley: no you can't Cainan. It is GIRL cheese. You are a boy. You would have to eat boy cheese.

Cainan: (laughs). boy cheese?
Finley: yes Cainan. Only girls can have girl cheese.
Me: Finley - it is GRILLED cheese.
Finley: I know. Girl cheese.
Me: forget it.

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Frank and Teen said...

Classic!! I hope you're writing these conversations down in a keepsake! They'd be hilarious to give to the kids when they're grown. :) I love it!