Thursday, June 18, 2015

Book Review #19

3 book reviews in a row?  No, I don't suddenly have tons of time to read.  I was just behind.

The book I read the most recently was

Beach House by James Patterson


This book was under the category:

Reading a book by someone with the same initials as you.  (JP)

This book was about a man who wants to avenge his brother's death.  He is sure it was a murder, but the people who did it have a lot of money (this story takes place in the Hamptons) and a lot of ways to cover it up.   

The book was fairly good......for awhile.  A lot happened in the beginning that made me want to keep reading.  But then it started to lose me about 3/4 of the way through.  It took a weird turn, and I did a lot of eye rolling.

There are better James Patterson books out there.  This is a really, really easy read, so if you are bored on a beach this summer, pick it up at a library.  Otherwise - just pass.

Rating: 2 1/2 stars

No comments: