Monday, August 27, 2012

$29,639

Do you see that number?  Do you SEE THAT NUMBER?  That is what we raised at Finley's race this past weekend.  We are BLOWN away.

I know it has been a whole week since you have heard from me, but this past week we were so busy, blogging got pushed aside.  We were in Pennsylvania for the week before the race getting everything ready, and enjoying time with family.

But now, the big day is over.  We had a great day.  60+ volunteers, 3 RDH12 families present, and almost $30,000 raised.  What an amazing day.

I will have pictures from the event soon.  I am waiting for my dad to send them to me in the mail, and then I will post them.  We have a lot of great shots we want to share with everyone.

We cannot thank the city of Connellsville, all the people who attended, and all the volunteers that helped our day go off without a hitch.  We were busy from beginning to end, but the day was beautiful.

Thank you to everyone for making this year more amazing than the last.  We raised DOUBLE what we raised last year.  My goal was $20,000, and we made almost $30,000.  We couldn't have done it without you!

Here is a picture of Finley and Bella - another little girl who has RDH12 LCA.
 Here is a picture of the Kinney family, the Fiore Family and us - all there for our RDH12 kids.



No comments: