Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pictures

The last day of our spring break is coming to a close. All of our company has gone home, and we are getting things in order to go back to school tomorrow.  It is time.  We had a great break, but it is time for the kids to get back to school and finish the last 9 weeks of school.

The weather was great almost every day over break, so the kids got a lot of outside time.  The rode bikes, played with friends, and enjoyed spring.  I got the yard cleaned up - with a lot of help from visitors - and watched each day my plants get a little bigger.

Today Mat and I went and bought our lawn tractor to mow the lawn.  After 4 years of mowing the huge lawn with a push mower, we finally broke down and bought one.  I can't wait to mow the lawn now!  We also got a plow for the front to push dirt and  - more importantly - snow.  We also bought a new grill, and all the fixings to get the yard in shape for the spring. 

Here are some pictures of the kids.  I still haven't gotten a picture of Arlington on her new bike.  She has been riding it endlessly, but I have been working and kept forgetting to take her picture.  Soon!

Enjoy the pictures:

This is the bike we got for Finley on a recommendation from a friend who also has a vision impaired child.  She can't really ride a regular bike any more. She loves this thing:


 Cainan and his new bike:




 Arlington:








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

April 21st, 2013

Awsome Arlington, Cainen and Finley! I love the bikes! Thank you for sharing. I am happy you are having a nice spring, we are having a happy one too. Each day, the snow melts a little more off our rode, it's great to finally see some dirt. I am so silly, I know.
Arlington, I love your earings, you are such a beautiful girl. A smile can brighten up the darkest corner~ have fun all!

Friend, Shayla

Anonymous said...

4-21-2013
can you tell me what Finley's vision acuity is?
very much appriciated.
shayla K.