Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Year

I was going to make a New Year's Resolution to blog more, and it is now Jan. 8th and I have not done it yet.  Bad me.  I am going to take more pictures this year - so I will vow to blog more.

In the mean time - Here is a catch up post of all the things we have done since Christmas.  Enjoy!

Our blow up Snowman waving hello to our visitors:

Cainan built about 20 lego sets
Finley made some new art pieces from all her new art supplies:
Cainan got a hair cut:

Some of Cainan's finished legos:

We had round three - the final round - of Christmas:

































Cainan ate some pudding pie:

The kids stayed up late for New Year's eve:
Arlington set up a nail salon while we waited to ring in the new year:


WE had a feast on New Year's Day while my parents were visiting:

 Mat and Arlington attempted to make Twinkie's with a new Twinkie maker.....not so easy:
Finley participated in crazy hair day at school:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...


January 10th, 2014

Hello there:
wow! the pictures are wonderful! I am sorry I haven't put comments on your page lately, I miss visiting it, but I haven't been on the computer for a while because my computer is broken :(
I loved Finley's hair, it was getting so long and exqusitlly pretty!
I went to the eye doctor yesterday and they took pictures of my retina's with a special machine called the Optos! I saw all of the cry otherapy scars, they were green dots. I have a lot in there, but it was amazing that I was able to see them so clearly with the machine. I go back in June of this year for another scan. I am so glad to know you all and I pray the race for Finley in April goes the best it can! Please tell your kids I say hi and tell Finley from me she is so pretty. I look forward to reading your blog again soon and have a great week to you and your family!

Friend, Shayla