Saturday, July 24, 2010

Our fun week comes to an end

Tomorrow we make our drive home to Connecticut.  We have had a very full week with many fun things going on.  I will be putting up the pictures over the course of next week - probably daily.

We just got in from a long fun day in the sun with my brother AJ, my SIL Tricia, and my nephew Ethan.  We were glad to be able to spend two whole days with them this week.

So I promise - starting Monday - it will be pictures!!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and I will see you then.

Oh - before I go - we are over $7400 donated to FFB under Finley's Fighters!!  AMAZING!!!  But please consider contributing to our cause if you haven't yet.

You can go HERE (click on the word HERE) and donate right online.  Or you can send a check made out to Foundations Fighting Blindness.

And if you want to walk with us - let me know!!  It is October 2nd in Pittsburgh and it will be so much fun!!

No comments: