Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Video

Okay!  It is done.  Sorry I was MIA yesterday, but we were at a hockey game until really late with Arlington, and I didn't have a chance to post.

But - the video we made for Finley and our R.A.R.E. book project, is finished.  We have another video we are working on, but this is the big one.  It is a little long (a little over 10 minutes) but we had about 120 clips, and I wanted to include them all.  Everyone is unique and special, and I have enjoyed watching them over and over.

I hope you enjoy the video.  I hope you share it with your friends and family and they share it with their friends and family.  Spread the word about RDH12 and LCA.  Spread the word about what our cause is trying to do.  Help us win the fight against childhood blindness.

You Tube will not post this large video on my blog, so PLEASE - click on the link below and it will take you there - thank you!!

1 comment:

The Kovalls said...

Oh my goodness - it is awesome! I should have known I would cry. It is 7 am, and I am sitting at my desk bawling my eyes out! How wonderful to have so many people fighting for our girl :-)