Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blogging Hiatus (just for a week)

Hi all. As I sit here barely keeping my eyes open because I am running on empty, I decided that I need a week break from the blog. Not that I don't love keeping this puppy floating. But our family has not been home each evening together for more than 15 minutes for over a week. Arlington's spring activities may actually kill me. I love that she is loving them, but we are never home. And today, Arlington - who never goes to the nurse (because her mother told her not to) went to the nurse because she was tired! My bad. She is still getting 11 hours of sleep a night, so I am not sure how tired she actually is, but we just have been running. All weekend too we were out and about and having fun. This week is the pits because Mat is in dinner meetings, Boston, etc. because he is in the process of hiring 6 new employees. So I am home alone in the morning AND evenings without him this week, and that hasn't been a picnic. I don't know how single parents do it. I would fall apart - I am the first to admit it.
But anyway, we are busy every night this week and we leave Friday to visit family in Pennsylvania and won't be returning until next Monday. So - that being said, I am not going to blog this Saturday and will return with a smile on my face next Tuesday! Power of positive thinking......
So, enjoy your week and I will see you next Tuesday. With pictures. I promise.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I can't believe you're willingly passing up an opportunity to witness firsthand the grandeur of the Memorial Day Parade.