Wednesday, February 13, 2008

So sorry!

Sorry I forgot to post yesterday! My parents flew in and we were busy all day and I completely forgot it was Tuesday. I do appologize!
Quick update - Cainan's circumcision went off without problems. He has to wear a bandage for two days and then we have to clean it with neosporin 4 times a day for 2 weeks. We will see the surgeon again in two weeks for a check up and then we will be all good! He hasn't really had any pain. Just a little discomfort and that was just yesterday. Today he seems fine! So it was an easy surgery. It lasted about 10 minutes and within 1 hour from start to finish, we were out of the hospital and on our way home.
Kids are all fine! My parents got in last evening and today we have spent getting unpacked. I will post a lot of pictures on Saturday I promise! After all the birthday festivities I will have lots to share!

No comments: