Monday, May 10, 2010

Making Meals Monday

Okay - so no meals this week. But I have a good excuse! We aren't going to be home one single evening this week to cook.

Okay, maybe one evening. But during that evening, we are having company, so we are ordering food. I am NOT cooking. It is one thing to make my family eat what I make, but a total other to let others eat it. No.way.

Anyway - I can review for you two meals from last week. the Salmon and the Shrimp. I didn't get a chance to make the chicken yet - but we will! Anyway - both were awesome. A word of warning about the Salmon - while it doesn't look like it calls for a lot of cayenne pepper - it is enough to set your mouth on fire. Or - at least - the mouths of your unsuspecting children.

I also marinaded the shrimp overnight. We like strong flavor, and that really did it!

So - look for more exciting recipes next week. This week is all about eating out - I suggest you do the same!

See you tomorrow.

No comments: