Monday, August 22, 2011

Pictures from the Fundraiser

I have a few pictures I would like to share from our day.  I will have more to come once my parents come to visit, but for now, please enjoy these.  It was such a fun day, and I hope all of you who were there, who donated, who support us - know how much it means to us.

My three kids get ready to go.

 The bounce house was a huge hit
 Finley helping set up the face painting and balloon animal tent
 My dad and Jim doing something they probably shouldn't.  And I am sure it is dangerous.
 This is the stage we were able to use for the basket raffle.  It was the perfect spot.
Uncle Tom, Justin, and Aunt Jess getting set up
 Setting up the Crosby Jersey tent.
 The registration table - people starting to come in.
 People starting to bid on the baskets
 
Pappy and Cainan with the Crosby jersey
 Heading to the trail to start the walk/run/bike
 Gathering at the trail

 The food table - we had SO much good food.  All donated.
 Arlington after getting her face painted.  She is in the bounce house.
 Cainan and Finley in the bounce house
"E", Eli, Cainan and Finley bouncing around.
 We had around 200 people come to the event, plus some people who walked by and donated that didn't stay.
 Lunch gets started.  We had a great pavillion and it was really packed. 
 Line for the bounce house.
Face painting and balloon animals.  Tom and Jess did a fantastic job.
 FOOD
 Me at the information table.  I was making more braille bookmarks.
 People enjoying the food.
Jess at the face painting table.
 People getting their grub on.

 a lot of people just walking/biking the trail stopped by to bid on the baskets.

 Jess didn't hold back - the kids got a lot of fantastic art on their face!
 My nephew "E" during the 5 minutes he wasn't in the bounce house.
 Arlington and "E" with the balloons.  They were "helping"
The Youghiogheny river in Connellsville - view from our event.

 My kids who finally decided to sit down and eat something.
Kiddos at the event
Gigi, Pap-pap and baby J

 Finley's second face paint results - before I gave her a bath.  She wanted a picture.

 Arlington removed her whole face paint and had her Aunt Jess give her a little dog.

No comments: