Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Randoms

The house is getting there.  Little by little I see less boxes and more floor space.  Today I was determined to get all the boxes out of the bedrooms, and I was successful.  The rest of the week I can now tackle the downstairs - the upstairs is DONE.  thank goodness.
The kids have been enjoying their new space.  They are enjoying the new back yard, and their new playroom. 

We took a trip to the library today to check it out.  It is a beautiful library.  3 floors, and one whole floor dedicated to children's books.  We could have spent hours there - the kids were really excited.  We will be going back often.
Tomorrow my father-in-law comes for a visit.  I am looking forward to the extra help.  I already have a job lined up for him - taking boxes apart.  That should keep him busy.  He is flying in so we will be going into Boston tomorrow to pick him up.  Road trip!
 Saturday we will be heading to Pennsylvania for a week trip.  Mat will be staying here and arriving in time for Finley's event on the 20th.  The kids and I (and Ben) are going in early so that we can do some fun things and help get ready for the event on the 20th.  This will be the first time we are driving from MA, so I will be anxious to see how long it takes.

Tomorrow we tackle more boxes.  And more cleaning.  But that is okay.  I am loving every inch of our new house.  It is perfect.




1 comment:

E said...

What I wouldn't GIVE for a playroom! Sounds like you're getting settled into your new house. We love to spend lots of time at the library too...gotta love those children's areas!