Wednesday, September 28, 2011

October is Braille Awareness Month


 We are gearing up for National Braille awareness month, which is October.

What better way to help us raise Braille awareness than to order some braille products?  I have already started making a few items, and would like to continue full speed ahead.

My goal is to make another 200 braille items this year to raise over $2000 for our RDH12 Fund for Sight and for Finley.

I am going to be sending out some order forms, but you can ALSO go to the website I made and print out your own.

At this time, you have to print it out and send it to me.  Or you can scan email it to me, if you want to.  Or you can just email me the information.  My email is on the form.  Whatever you like!

Checks need to be sent to me, or given to my parents (if you are near them). 

So, check out the website (click on the link below and it will take you there)


Thanks so much for your support.  We are creeping our way to the $250,000 goal, so this would really help us.  We appreciate it!


No comments: