Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas Photoshoot 2011

We are a little early on Christmas pictures this year, but today's weather was so beautiful, we had to take advantage for our outdoor shots.  For the last 3 years, we have found a wooded spot and taken the kid's pictures for Christmas.  While I missed the covered bridge from the forest near Salem, we have a great trail right around the corner from our house that worked just as well.

As always, we took about 300 photos and the ones I am posting here are still not up to my standards.  It is not the kid's fault.  Okay - it is not Arlington and Cainan's fault (Finley never cooperates).  My camera is at least 6 years old and has taken over 50,000 photos.  It is begging for retirement.  The setting and the flash just don't work as well as they used to, and there for, the photos don't come out as well.

Anyway - here are the final products.  I should have posted all the "bloopers" so you could see my pain (Finley) and suffering (Finley) to get even these.  We aren't sure which we will use in the final round, and they will still have to messed with a bit to fix the lighting, but here you go.  Enjoy!










































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Purple- my favorite color and I actually think some of the ones of Finley are beautiful!!!

Mom

Anonymous said...

My goodness - how did they grow up so fast? Beautiful!
Marge