Thursday, November 17, 2011

No.......I don't sleep much

As I have mentioned before, we are participating in our local town Holiday Bazaar.  We are selling our home made hot chocolate, the beaded bracelets you have seen on here, and these you see below.

These are just a sampling of the words, and background styles, but Mat is still working on how I can post the newsletter on the blog, so tonight - you get to see my projects.

They were fun to make.  Something different, and interesting (at least in my opinion).  Braille awareness has always been a driving force for us, and it is fun to find ways to get braille out there.

So - here they are!  We will be adding the sayings "live, laugh, love" and "friends" as well.  If you think there are any other words we should use - leave me a comment, or email me!  We love to hear your thoughts.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I good word is" miracles" and "family"

love Mom