Thursday, May 19, 2011

Awesome Raffle to support Finley's Fighters

I am going to guess that I have some Pittsburgh Penguins fans that read my blog.

I want to know, thanks to a VERY special friend of my sister-in-law, Tricia, we now have in our possession - a SIGNED, authenticated Sidney Crosby Penguins Jersey.

We are going to raffle it off, and EVERY penny will go to RDH12 Fund for Sight.  This is an awesome auction, and one lucky winner will get this signed Jersey

Tickets are $10.00 each.  If you want to write a check, you can make it out to RDH12 Fund for Sight and mail it to me or my parents.  You can email me at rdh12@rdh12.org and I will give you our mailing address. 

At this time, we are not allowed to accept payment by credit card. Paypal does not allow auction/raffle items to be paid for through them. So you will have to pay by check or cash. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Here is a picture of the Jersey:

Pretty cool, huh?

The drawing will happen on August 20th at our summer fundraiser.  I know - so FAR in the future!  But you can hang on.  You DON'T have to be present to win.  I will call you if you are the winner and will post the winning number on the blog!  So don't worry if you lose your ticket, forget your number - I will keep track!

This is going to be an AWESOME prize.  So get your ticket today!

No comments: