Sunday, September 16, 2012

Silly

I have been serious on the blog for awhile, so I thought I would entertain you today instead.

Well - have Pinterest entertain you.

Have you been to Pinterest?  Don't do it - it will suck your life out of you.  But it is fun.

I was on the humor section today, and enjoying myself.

This first one is how I live every day of my life since I became a mother 9 1/2 years ago.  My kids have not gotten any smarter about this stuff:



 



















 

                              






This next one is our Scooby:







Ha ha - this next one is SOOOOOOO Mat:

Source: dogs.icanhascheezburger.com via Jennifer on Pinterest


 This is me - every day of my life:


Source: fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net via Jennifer on Pinterest
This is how we felt about Florida from the moment we arrived to the moment we left
t




Mat's work cycle:  Well, Life cycle, really:




Me and Cooking:

Source: failblog.org via Jennifer on Pinterest

No comments: