Thursday, January 20, 2011

I want to blog about last night's town meeting

but I am too tired.  What I can say is - that it did not go the way we planned.  But we have not lost all the fuel in our fire.  Tomorrow - I will spend more time on this because I think it is important, and I want to recognize my friend Athena for seeing this through.

Today I just want to say that it is Chicken and Biscuit night in Connellsville!  Please come.  4-7pm.  Cost is $6/person.  You can also get take out.

I know the weather is going to be a bit dodgy, but I think we will be fine to get through the dinner.  If you are worried - come early and take your food to go!

All proceeds go to our RDH12 Fund for Sight to help us reach our goal this year of $150,000.  So come and enjoy a delicious dinner and fun times.

T-shirts and wristbands will also be for sale.

Thanks for your support!

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.
Nothing can be done without hope and confidence."


~Helen Keller

No comments: