Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A day of rememberance

A year ago yesterday, my nephew, "S" was born.  I cannot believe it has been a year all ready.  Those babies grow way too fast.  Happy birthday to my beautiful blue eyes, light haired "looks nothing like his siblings" (that one is for you Carrie) baby "S".  We love you very much and can't wait to see you again.

Today, one year ago, my brother-in-law, Jonathan, lost his father to cancer.  Our thoughts and prayers and with him and his family today.  I can't imagine how hard it is to lose a parent.  And it was the day after his 4th child was born, which left him with so many emotions.  We know his dad is looking down at his family and must be so proud of Jonathan and the wonderful father he is to his children.

Please remember Jonathan's family tonight in your prayers. 

"Don't tell God how big your storm is......Tell your storm how big God is."

No comments: