Friday, July 22, 2011

It's getting hot in here

Today - before 10am, it was 100 degrees in our neck of the woods.  Right now, we live in a beautiful home that......doesn't have air conditioning.

Honestly - we really didn't think we would need it, and for the most part, we don't.  But on a day like today - not all the fans in the world are keeping us cool.

Thankfully we have a playroom in our basement and it is very cool.  We are spending our day there to keep out of the heat.

We also ran some errands to hang out in the air conditioned stores.  We cannot go outside today - we were warned to stay indoors and drink a lot of water.

Tonight I went to dinner with my co-workers from Haddam.  We had a great time.  It was nice to see them one more time before we move.  We had a great dinner at a local restaurant fav. of ours.  I hope I am able to come down from Massachusetts often to see them - I am really going to miss them.

No comments: