Thursday, July 7, 2011

Lake Day Three

Monday at the lake:  June 27th.  Do I remember what all we did this day?  No the heck I don't.

I do remember that this was our families first day in the lake.  We were gone most of Sunday, and  - besides Arlington falling into the lake - we didn't have a chance to get in.

So first thing in the morning, the kids were dressed and ready to go, and Mat took them all in the water.  I took pictures.  I do like swimming in the lake (just so you know).  It is really warm.

That evening we had Teen and Frank's baby shower.  They are due with a little boy near the end of September.  Since we were all together it was nice to celebrate with them.  This will be the 9th grandchild for my in-laws - 5th boy.  We can't wait to meet him!  I won't be sharing his name until he is born (and it is official).

Enjoy the pictures:

Arlington and Finley swimming with daddy:

 Our fish:
 Finley floating in the boat with daddy:






Cainan takes a swim in the little kids pool:
 My niece "M" swimming in the kids' pool:
 My nephew "E" playing:

 Arlington getting ready to make iron on shirts Aunt Jess brought for the kids:






 "S", R", "E" taking a ride:
Jess working on the iron on shirts:

 Tom helps with the shirts:
 The kids abandoned the iron on project and left us to finish:
 Gramma entertains the girls:





 "M", "E", and Arlington relaxing:
 Cainan opens a present from Gramma:
 Cainan swims in the lake with daddy:
 Jonathan and "E" take a swim:
 Cainan and daddy:
 "R" taking a drink:

Cainan fell asleep after swimming:
 Teen and Frank's baby shower:

 Uncle Tom, Aunt Jess and the big girls:
 Teen opens presents with a little help:
 Our littlest, "S" crawling around:

No comments: