Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fun with photo shop

Arlington took this original picture of Finley:
Oh.....where are her glasses?  Yeah, she had hid them.  No worries - today I found them.  Little trickster.

So - Mat got me Photoshop Elements for my birthday and I have started to play around with it.  I have no idea how to work it.  I need a book.

But I took the picture of Finley and played around with it a little bit.


We were also having a house showing today, and I picked my favorite flowers from our yard to put in vases for the showing.
I love the hydrangeas.  I am going to have to get some for our new house.  Our current hydrangeas bush is huge!  I am going to miss it.
Today is a little cooler than yesterday and we have our one and only air conditioner running.  It is keeping us very cool.  I will be glad when the weather breaks and we get some relief.

Arlington and Mat went to see Captain America today.  I was going to have her write a review on her thoughts on the movie but she said, and I quote, "I don't want to give the movie away".

Little chance of that with her reviews.

No comments: