Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Really, Verizon?

So - we still haven't been able to figure out what is going on with our wireless internet.  And all my pictures are trapped on my laptop.  Hence - keeping me from putting them on the blog.  Sigh.  And we have such cute ones from the weekend, too.

Sorry Grammy.

So this post will be short.  Our days have been busy and long.  Today I volunteered to chaperone Arlington's class trip to the Historical society.  It was really fun.  I love history - especially local history.  It was fun to learn about our town which is going to turn 300 next year.  300!!

After that I swooped over and picked up Cainan from school for his dentist appointment.  Everything looks good.  They didn't have any worries about his gap with his cleft - his tooth seems to be fine there.  He does have quite the overbite with his bottom row of teeth, which is a bit unusual, but something they will deal with once his top is repaired.

After that, I had one hour before Arlington got off the bus which I used to clean.  Mostly clean the dogs, who, after a romp in the yard after a rain were quite muddy.

After school came homework, and then a makeup piano lesson (the last one) for Finley.  Then right from there was lacrosse practice.  The kids were troopers.  The littles and I ran around the field during Arlington's practice and I got them nice and tired.  We had a late dinner, read books, and now everyone is asleep.

Not bad.

Tomorrow the whirlwind starts again with two more dentist appointments and a half day for the kids.  Is it summer yet?

"If you are going to jump off a mountain, I won't be beside you. I'll be below going to catch you."

No comments: