Saturday, September 15, 2007

We are off to surgery

Just a quick post before we leave. Today is Cainan's lip surgery. We have to be at the hospital by 7am. We think surgery is around 8:30-9am if they don't get behind. He can have clear liquids up until 6am, so I am going to wake him up and give him some before we leave. That should hold him over a little bit! I am spending the weekend at the hospital while Mat is at home. If you don't see any posts on the blog for a few days - that is why! I will post when I get home. We will either come home Sunday or Monday. I will try to have Mat give everyone an update! Think about us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thoughts and prayers are with you all day today. Nanny

Unknown said...

Sorry your little one is having such a tough time.. he does look like a trooper though! I hope my big boy does as well!!

Missy
Mom to EFP & EBB