Wednesday, July 21, 2010

More BBQ fun

If you didn't get a chance - read TUESDAY'S post FIRST.  I put a lot of information about our wonderful BBQ and the turnout.

Today - I am posting a few more pictures of our fun day.  I am putting them in slide shows because they are numerous and speak for themselves.

I do need to tell you a sweet story.  A little girl (friend of the family's daughter) who is about Finley's age had been causing some mischief around her house.  Her mom decided that her daughter needed to learn the meaning of giving and told "K" she needed to give Finley what was in her piggy bank to help fix her eyes.  "K" brought her Finley her money from her piggy bank in a beautiful box that she decorated for Finley.  It was about the sweetest thing ever.  Finley is actually sleeping with the box each night!  I think it is so important to teach children about charity, and we thank "K"'s parents for teaching her this valuable lesson.  I think my children learned a bit about selflessness from "K" on Saturday.  Thank you sweet girl.


Enjoy!  I will be back probably tomorrow with some pictures from Kennywood!

See you tomorrow!

No comments: