Thursday, June 14, 2012

Visit to the zoo

Last week, I went on the Kindergarten field trip with Finley and Cainan.  Finley's aide had the day off, so I went as her chaperone.  I had another little girl - one of Finley's best friends, "E" and we had a great time.  Since Cainan was in another class, he had to be with another chaperone.  That worked out because he was with a mom with another boy, and he was so happy.

It was a great day.  We were there for about 4 hours, and it went by really fast.  It was a great zoo, and I am looking forward to going back sometime.

Enjoy the pictures!

Finley and her friend "E" feeding the deer.  They loved this.  The antlers were soft!

 they were checking him out.
 Mommy monkey with a tiny baby monkey:
 We went into the aviary and the girls got to have birds land on a feed stick.  They didn't want to leave this place:
 "E" is so sweet with Finley:

 Love this picture.  I have hinted I want her in Finley's class next year - I hope that comes true!
 Finley catches a bird:


 Finley lets a bird sit on her arm.

No comments: