Wednesday, November 14, 2012

In the news

Arlington, our eldest, loves to write.  She loves to make up stories, write articles, etc.  She took a writing class this summer, and will picking up another one in January.

We have a little neighbor girl on the block who is Arlington's age.  Since day one when we moved here, those two have hit it off.  They spend every minute of the weekends, days off, summer together.

Their latest creation was a newsletter for the neighborhood.  It turned out really cute.  They went door to door and delivered it (we only have 10 hours in our neighborhood) and the neighbors ate it up.

I love that she enjoys being creative.  I love to watch her imagination flow.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

November 14th, 2012
I'm happt Arlington and her friend got to writee and hand out their cute book!
AWSOME!!!

Anonymous said...

November 15TH, 2012

Dear Pletcher Family,
I pray that God helps your Daughter Finley use her remaining vision for as long as there's possiblities. When the time comes for Finley to come to that hard day, I beleive she will do wonderfully at its challenges and oppertunities. She seems to be such a little fighter!

In all honesty, I just wanted to send my sencier thoughts and hope what I haven't said anything to upset you in anyway.

''ALL MY PRAYERS TOWARD YOU AND YOUR SWEET LITTLE GIRL, FINLEY!''

SHAYLA MCCARTNEY

Anonymous said...

sameday....
sometimes i get really tired from sleeping medicine, writing in a darkend area, my eyes get sore. Sorry if a lot of words are mispelled on your recent blog messages. LOL!

Shayla