Sunday, March 22, 2015

Catch Up

Wow - it has been too long since I blogged!  I have a few pictures from our winter break back in February.  Mat accidentally left our camera in PA, so we just got it back this weekend when family came to visit.

So here are a few pictures from the end of that trip.  I had posted the ones I took earlier that week, but we went to Mat's mom's house.  We had a great time catching up with Mat's sister, Teen and her family (who just moved to PA).

Enjoy the photos.

We took the kids to my late Gram's house to pick up the final things I inherited.  It was snowing so hard that day.
 A picture of my Gram's house.  This is the last time I will ever visit.  Very sad day.
 Finley, and my niece and nephew playing at my Mother in law's house
 Arlington was a good babysitter.  

 Teen and Reese doing some baking:
 My in-law's house.  They are getting ready to move so I wanted a photo of the house.  This is the only house I have ever known them in for the last 25 years.  Another bitter sweet moment

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry for your loss :(
I pray that things will continue to get easier for you and the family thanks for sharing the pictures with us all

Blessings too you !
Shayla