Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Nadro, Italy

We left our airbnb and drove to Nadro today.  Today was all about seeing family.  My grandfather's family still lives here, and my mom had made contact with them before our trip.  We were able to spend the afternoon visiting and getting to look around the tiny town of Nadro.  It was a definite highlight of the trip.

Our first view of the Italian Alps.











 Our family's home





 having a traditional lunch.








 Our relatives took us on a walk around the small town





This is the church where my great-grandparents got marred and where some of my grandather's siblings were baptized before they moved to the United States. 




 While my parents continued to visit, we took the kids on a hike to see some hirogliphics







 All the family together 















No comments: