Sunday, April 20, 2008

A few more pictures

I meant to post these yesterday, but I forgot! I have just a very few more picture of the inside of our new house. When we visited the homeowners were home, so I felt funny taking pictures. And they had a set of twins napping in one of the rooms, so I couldn't take pictures. And when we went back the second time - I forgot the camera! But we will be there soon enough.

Anyway, we have just a few pictures, and then there is a picture of the homemade ice cream place that is within WALKING distance of our new neighborhood. Whoo hoo! We ate there and it was AWESOME- so good. I will be eating there a lot!

And there are a few pictures of Arlington's kitty that we took on the trip. She was really excited that we were going to get our new house, so I took her favorite kitty along and took a few pictures in various places. It was fun. :)

Enjoy!

No comments: