Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thankful Thursdays

OKay - so I read several blogs, and many people do "Thankful Thursdays" and so I thought I would to! I am such a follower. I don't normally blog on this day, but hey, change is good.

Anyway, here are the things I am thankful for today:

I am thankful for my children and husband. I sometimes don't appreciate how wonderful they really are and how greatful I am to have such a wonderful family

I am thankful for all of my brothers and sisters and in laws and parents. We have wonderful support and we all look out for each other.

I am thankful for our home and our new home! We feel so lucky that we are able to provide a stable, safe, environment for our children.

I am thankful for ice cream - just kidding. Well, I am, but I am just seeing if you are paying attention.

I am thankful for my health and the health of my family. We are very greatful that everyone is healthy and thriving.

I am thankful for adoption. There are so many children who would have very different lives if it wasn't for adoption and adoptive families.

I am thankful that God believed in Mat and I as parents. God gives us what we can handle and we trust in Him for that fact.

For all of you out there, take today and think about what you are truly thankful for.

No comments: