Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas number......lost count

Well, our Christmas never ends. Not that we are sad about that fact! We had another celebration today, and since we have a lot of visiting and "Christmas" this week, I am posting an extra day this week (and maybe a few more if the pictures get out of hand). Yesterday (Saturday) was my first Christmas post.

Today we had Christmas dinner with homemade pasta, homemade spagetti sauce, homemade bread, and homemade doughnuts. We are very full and it was all VERY yummy. My parents always make this homemade meal each year on Christmas eve, but since we weren't here for it, I talked them into a repeat performance today!! We had a chance to visit with my brother and sister-in-law and their little boy "E", my Aunt Sally, friend Kathy, and my three grandparents. It was a really great time. The kids got another round of really wonderful presents, which they always love! We had a great time visiting, and were glad to be able to see everyone. We don't get to see them as much as we like, so this was a lot of fun. It was fun to cuddle with my nephew who is almost 7 months old, and give his chubby little face a lot of kisses! Gotta love those baby cheeks!

But we had a great day are are sufficiently tired. I posted pictures below. Oh, the first picture is of yesterday - I forgot to say that is was 70 (yes 70!) degrees here in PA yesterday. Amazing!!! It is DECEMBER! It was nice to go out side and take a walk. Today it is cold again.

Also, now that she has announced it on her blog, I want to congratulate my sister in law, Carrie, on her pregnancy with #3!! We can't wait to meet our new niece/nephew next June. Congrats Carrie, Jonathan, "M" and "G"!!

Enjoy the pictures, and I will probably be back on my regular Tuesday!

3 comments:

The Kovalls said...

Your pictures are so cute!!! Did my fast posting motivate you?? We had so much fun with you guys. I'm looking forward to a longer visit in April :-)

Carrie said...

Sounds like a very fun time! We can't wait to see you all tomorrow!

J-momma said...

hi, i just came across your blog from the special needs adoption website. i adopted my son at 14 months old too and he has cleft lip and palate. he wasn't adopted from china though. he was adopted from US foster care. cute kids and cute family. oh, and my son says he scared of everything too. especially toys with faces. just a funny phase they go through.