Sunday, April 3, 2011

Joann "Nanny" Watson

Yesterday, my grandmother (Nanny) passed away from cancer.  She hasn't been battling cancer for long, but it took her quickly.  Now I know she is at peace and no longer suffering. 

Please pray for our family as they travel though this difficult road.  I have been extremely lucky that at almost 36 years old, I have had all of my grandparents alive and well.  Nanny was my first grandparent to pass away.

The funeral will be next weekend and I will be traveling home for the memorial service.

November 2, 1930- April 2, 2011

3 comments:

The Kovalls said...

That's a great picture of her!

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys

Mike & Maria

anymommy said...

Thinking of you. Safe travels. I wish you peace as you mourn and celebrate her life.