Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tired

Sorry - nothing really to blog about tonight!  It was a long (yet fun) weekend and Mat has been gone the last two days and our days have started early and ended late.  I promise to share all the fun stuff that is going on - soon!  Just can't just yet.  But I apologize for not blogging tonight.

Instead, I want to direct you to this blog, and read about Lucy

I read this blog daily, and enjoy reading about this amazing family.  Not long ago, they found out their second child had cancer.  One day I am reading about their fun day to day activities, and the next, their lives are turned upside down.

We are sad about what is going on with Finley, but it is NOTHING like this.  Nothing.  I think about and pray for this little girl every day.  I cannot imagine what it would be like to have a child who has a life threatening illness.  It puts things into perspective for me every day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my - sure does put things in prospective- love Mom