Friday, May 31, 2013

We interrupt this crazy schedule

To bring you some pictures from around the garden.

Until the June 15th race is over - you will have to deal with me being sporadic!

Flowers on my Chives are starting to open up.
 Creeping thyme- smells so good!
 Lavender:

 My first Knockout Rose of the season:
 Perennial geraniums.  I had no idea I had so much purple in the front yard:

 Purple Iris.  Last year was a growing season for these bad boys.  This year they are super happy and I am getting TONS of blooms:

 Brown and white Iris.  This didn't bloom last year:
 Dark purple/redish Iris:
 White iris:
 Growing season is over - now it is time for flowers!!
 The front of the property - I love the Smoke bushes we have.
 When all of these Iris bloom together it is going to look so good!
 New area I planted this year.  We are at the end of the season for daffodils, and behind them are my new Shasta daisies. 
 End of season for our Lilac bush.  It just doesn't last long enough but smells amazing:
 End of season for my Primrose as well.  These little suckers love the shade.  Wish they bloomed longer:
 I have a love/hate relationship with annuals.  I always put in impatients, but they are so needy!

 This vine is twice the size it was last year.  I love it:

 Mint:
 Annual yellow thing I thought was pretty for my few pots:
 My Hosta Hill:
 Columbine.
 My favorite - Jack in the Pulpit:
 Jack in the Pulpit flower:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...


May 31st, 2013

Very beautiful floral pictures! I love your house, very nice aswell!

Good luck in Finley's Race!


Shayla M.