Thursday, August 1, 2013

Computer Woes

2 weeks ago, my laptop died.  I was working, it froze, blue screen of death.....you see where this is going.

It has been a few months since I backed up the hard drive.  I lost everything.  All of my notes, letters etc pertaining to our foundation.  All the pictures I have taken since May.

Sick, sick,sick.

I have a friend that is working tirelessly to try and recover the hard drive.  Best Buy deemed it dead, but I am lucky I have friends that aren't as quick to give up.

In the mean time, I have ordered a new laptop.  It should be here in a few days, and then I will be back in business.  No more typing on the IPad that thinks that autocorrecting my emails is hilarious.

So.  That is where I have been.  It has been a long few weeks of trying to recover which may be lost forever and then resigning to getting a new computer when I really loved the one I had.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


August 1st, 2013

Oh I am sorry to hear about your lap top troubles. Such a shenanigan. I hope everything turns out good in the end! On a better note, happy August 1st to you and your family!!

BFF Shayla