Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Come and follow me

A few people read my blog regularly.  Okay - a lot of people read it.  And I love that!  I would love to have you "follow" me on this blog, so I know you are there.  You don't have to comment, but knowing you are there, reading about our family, and especially about Finley, is wonderful!
If you look to the right hand side of my page, you will see a button that says "Follow".  If you click on that, you can "Follow" my blog - so that I know you are a reader!  You can follow any way you chose.  You DO NOT have to have a blog to follow.  You DO NOT have to have a Google account to follow.  You DO NOT have to add a picture to follow.  You do not have to put your name down.  It is very easy, and only takes a few minutes.  Give it a try, and let me know if you have problems.  (mom - this last line is particularly for you)

So sign up!  I know you are out there, and I love it. 

In other news, Mat is out of town this week.  He has been gone since last Friday.  Sigh.  I really hate how much he is traveling lately.  My parents were here over the weekend.  Yesterday and today the kids and I were alone.  I am lucky I have great kids (most of the time).  I give them a "talk" about how mommy is going it alone and REALLY needs cooperation, and that usually works.  Arlington goes into super-helpful mode.  Finley stops whining for 24 hours.  And Cainan is sweet Cainan as always.  At least one kid is consistent.

Today my in-laws are arriving.  And today my house was spring cleaned.  (not by the in-laws, but none the less).  Today is a good day.  My in-laws will stay with us until Mat comes home.  I love having their company while Mat is away.  We always have a good time.  And they bring their adorable little puppy, Lucky, who the kids just love.

So tonight we will relax.  And watch Glee.  See you tomorrow.


No comments: