Friday, August 17, 2007

Explanation of pictures

Hi there everyone! I have had a few requests for the explanation of pictures. I will do my best!
Okay - so the post below: The picture of the Pearl Harbor pictures. Well, that one, we aren't sure of. Mat saw it on the road, and thought it was strange, and disturbing, but worth posting. He just wasn't sure about it!
The next picture he explained- that shows the cars driving through the pedestrian walkways
The next picture: little girls in the park fishing for little goldfish. No idea why. Mat thought it looked like some kind of game.
The next picture: a sign in the park of a ride that was there. Mat thought it was a funny sounding ride, so he took a picture of the explanation of the ride.
The next picture: Well, I can't see it but he tells me that there is a whole chicken head on top of this meal. It was served that way. Yuck! I can't make out the chicken head, but he insures me that it was there! They didn't eat it - he pushed it aside! Ah well.
The last picture: That is the waitress with Cainan that was so taken with him. Mat assures me that he didn't let her take him from the room like she requested. When she went to walk out with Cainan, Mat followed her, and she changed her mind. :)
I hope that helps! I will email him and make sure he explains the pictures more. The problem is that the Blogger site is ALL in Chinese, and he cannot see what he is posting. So that makes it a little hard. He goes on blind faith. But I will try and fill in the holes!
He will be posting more VERY soon, so keep checking back. Cainan is doing really well and is quite the little bugger! Can't wait to get that little energetic ball of fun home!

No comments: