Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's day to all the wonderful men in my life.

To my husband - who is the greatest husband and dad in the world.  Even though you are sick this year on father's day, you didn't let it slow you down.  You took your eldest daughter to see the new house and out for ice cream, much to her delight.

To my dad - the greatest dad a girl could have.  Always patient and quiet when I was growing up, he was the calm parent.  (take notes mother)  He is the best grandpa/papa and my kids adore him.  We are so lucky to have him.

To my father in law Ben - has it really been 20 years since we first met?  And 14 years since we became family?  I couldn't ask for a better father in law.  You are kind, and loving, and my kids absolutely love you.  And we can always count on you when we need something fixed around the house.  And if we want to watch some really cool show on TV. :)

To my brother - it has been fun watching you become a dad.  I always knew you would be great at it - even though I am sure it scared you to death at first.  And now, you have two beautiful boys, and I am so proud to watch how amazing you are raising them. 

To my brothers in law Jonathan and Frank - we are so lucky to have wonderful dad's like you in our family.  You are amazing with your kids and family and we are very proud of how well you have taken to fatherhood.  We look forward to having our kids all grow up together and share stories of the "early days" when the kids are grown and gone.

I hope you all had a wonderful father's day and I look forward to seeing all of you soon!

No comments: