Friday, September 21, 2012

Busy

Sorry I have been quiet for a few days.  I know - not a lot of pictures either.  (sorry grandparents).  During this week I have been busy trying to get some details together for a race we are going to hold here in our new home town.

I am happy to say that after talking with everyone I needed to, we are set to have a race here in Massachusetts on June 15th!!

No worries, Connellsville, we are having our annual race there on August 24th...... 

This one is an extra.  Because I have gone completely crazy.

I am looking forward to it.  Summer 2013 is going to be a busy one.  We have already started working on the details and I am excited to try this out here in Massachusetts.  The races/picnics are a lot of fun and a great way to bring Finley's Fighters together.

So be on the look out!  More details will following starting the beginning of the year.

No comments: