Thursday, June 12, 2014

$26,000

This past weekend was Finley's event here in Massachusetts.  We did a 5K walk/run and 1 mile fun run and it was a beautiful day.

We had a professional photographer, and he is busy working on all the pictures from the event - so I promise you will see those soon.

We made $26,000 for our foundation on this day.  It was amazing.  We had about 410 people there.  It was sunny.  It was hot.  We had a band, a bounce house, a basket raffle.  We had about 1 million desserts that all tasted amazing.

We took a big step toward our 1.6 million dollar goal on Sunday.  And there are too many people to thank - it would take me days.

But if you were there, or if you donated, volunteered, baked cookies, bought raffle tickets, lent me tables and chairs, packed race packets, or gave me a hug - I thank you.

$26,000.  Thank you Massachusetts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful!!!! I'm so happy!