Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Cainan's birthday party

My wonderful photographer from Finley's event has posted the pictures of our event online, but I don't have them to share on the blog yet.

But I do have Cainan's birthday party pictures!  His party was this past weekend, and he had a great time.  He wanted to have his party at a place called Jump On In, which is an indoor bounce house madhouse.  It is a great place for kids to run and get tired.  We have had a party for him there before.

Enjoy the photos!

Cainan's stash of presents from his actual birthday
 Arlington and her friend "C" bouncing





 The party table.  This year he wanted a Lego Movie theme.  I found the yellow hats on Amazon, and added the name tags with a "Lego Font".  And Arlingotn and I custom made the plates with a marker. :)














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Happy birthday Cainan!! :)