Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Advent Day Eighteen

Today's ornament: a heart
This heart is made of leather and was weaved together.  It is another treasure from Etsy.  I love it, but it is delicate.

"I will put my law within them, and write it in their hearts." Jeremiah 31:33a

Today we took the kids to see Santa.  It was a half day for the kids, so after they got home, we went to the mall for a Santa visit.  Mat took the day off as well, so that we could all go together.  Even our neighbors and their cute little girls came with us.  It was a fun trip.

The kids all asked Santa for something they didn't mention before which was pretty awesome.  Not.  Gotta love that.  Arlington told me what she was asking for was a secret.  Even better news.  Ah well.  Our rule in our house is you make a list and Santa picks what to get you.  So - there you go.  I will post a picture of them with Santa tomorrow.  It is in the car, and it is cold out there......

After the Santa visit, we went to the movies.  We went to see Arthur Christmas.  The kids loved it, and so did I.  I thought it was really cute.  That is definitely one I want for our Christmas movie collection.  We were home by 6:30 and just had a quick dinner, and now the kids are now tucked in bed.

It was a good day.  Love days like this one.

No comments: