Monday, December 12, 2011

Advent Day Sixteen

Today's ornament:  Lamb
Since we already had a Lamb day, I had to get a different ornament for this day.  I decided to go with this cute one from a Christian store.  It says "I am Jesus' Little Lamb" and has our name on it.  Pretty cute.
"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me" - John 10:27

Today was crazy.  I took Mat's car to the shop, and our wonderful neighbor brought me back home so I wouldn't have to stay there.  There are 50 million things wrong with it.  So - they needed it for the day.  I was hoping it would be done late afternoon, but a 1/2 hour before they were to close, they called and said they needed to keep it for another day.  Uh, what now?  Arlington needed to be at a Brownies Christmas party, Mat wasn't home - it was fun times.

Luckily - my awesome neighbor came through again so we could take Arlington to her party.  We are still trying to figure out what we are going to do tomorrow since I have a Garden Club meeting, and a meeting at Finley's school at 1:30.  We are working on it.

This evening, I couldn't go to Finley's piano lesson because I left my GPS in my neighbor's van (from earlier needing it for the Brownie party) and she wasn't home.  By the time I figured that out, came home, tried to look up directions, it was too late to make the lesson.  It takes me about 25 minutes on a good day - we would have never made it.  The piano teacher was very nice and understanding.  We rescheduled for later this week.  Sigh.

The only plus is that the house is clean and the kids are happy.  Otherwise, this day was the pits.

No comments: