Thursday, December 1, 2011

Advent Day Five

Today's ornament is a lamb.
 "Behold the Lamb of God which taketh away the sin of the world." John 1:29b
 My little lamb friend here is made from real wool.  Isn't he cute?  He was hand made - another Etsy find.  Isn't he cute?
 Today was another busy day.  I was supposed to help in the health office with vision and hearing screenings, but the nurse was sick today.  I got a call from the garden club that we needed new lights and an extension cord for the enormous tree we are decorating for the town, so I offered to go and get them.  (The tree is my "designated assignment")  I ran some errands and this afternoon I started to organize for the holiday bazaar.  I think we are about as ready as we are going to be.  I wish we had more stuff to sell, but we chose to go light this time around to see how it goes.
 This evening we are wrapping up the final touches on the few things we are going to sell.  Our annual Christmas cards came and so those will have to be addressed soon.  I love how they came out.  I will share it in a few weeks after we send them out and our family and friends get their cards.
 Cainan had t-ball practice today.  He did pretty well.  He kind of gets the idea.  At least he is trying to follow the directions.  Most of the kids are his age or a year younger, so they are all crazy.  It is kind of a circus.
I will be glad when the holiday bazaar is over so that I can get back to real life.  We are looking forward to doing it this weekend and getting the word out about our foundation and our Finley.  If you are in the area - please come out and see us! 

No comments: