Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Advent Day Eleven

Today's ornament is a sling shot
They don't make sling shot ornaments, so Arlington made this one.  She went out into our woods, and found this Y shaped twig, and then put a rubber band on it.
Then she tested it to make sure it actually worked.  Brilliant.

"The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want" Psalm 23:1

Nothing else to report today.  I have things to say, but not today - maybe someday soon.  Today Mat and I did some shopping and the kids played with the neighborhood kids this afternoon.  I made more bracelets to fill more orders.  We watched Christmas movies and played a new game.

So for now - that is where we stand.  And tomorrow I have Arlington's teacher conference and am helping in the health office.  Only 18 more days until Christmas!

No comments: